Ok so I'm down to my final 13 pounds to lose and I'm about to lose IT haha :) I think I'm hitting the food deprived nutty crazy dream about eating food and waking up feeling guilty like I cheated stage!!! So I decided I needed to try and find something to save me from breaking down after going 4 months without one cheat. I would like to introduce you all to my new found love....well there are 2 of them, but there is only a picture of one :) Sea salt and vinegar chips and BBQ chips from Ideal Protein. I usually do not like salt and vinegar chips, the smell just makes my glands go crazy and I practically drool all over myself....but OMG I tried these and thought I'd died and gone to heaven haha.....and the BBQ ones are even better. So I have now rearranged my food to be able to fit these into what I eat daily so I can meet my goal and stay somewhat sane in the process :

No comments:
Post a Comment