Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Curls and Cuteness

Last night after Sess took her shower, she wanted me to put the foam curlers in her hair to sleep in so she would have curly hair in the morning. But thanks to our loverly dog who had a snack of foam curlers one day, we no longer have them. So I said let me try something. So as we watched American Idol :) I twisted all her hair. I'm sorry but she can look cute no matter what is going on with her hair!!!
Now you MUST remember, this is MY child....we are NOT morning girls!!! She really did like her hair even though she might not look that way in the picture hehe....she came up with the idea of the crazy pony tails in her hair. Dang she is such a cutie!!! So glad she is feeling better :)

No comments: