Sunday, January 17, 2010

I know ya'll are sick of hearing about me....

So I know its not Monday, but I cheated and got on the scale this morning before church :) I have officially lost 50 POUNDS!!!! Holy crap that is A LOT of weight. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I have lost that much because I still feel like I'm fat!!!
So I was having Sess take a picture of me this morning to send to Todd. I handed her my phone and she went to take the picture and stopped and said "who the heck are you" I laughed and said what? She said you dont have a tummy and you have skinny legs!!! Gotta love the honestly of your own kids. I laughed at her and said I know I've been hiding under all my fat clothes hehe :) So here's the picture she took of me. I know its kinda fuzzy but oh well :)
Oh don't you LOVE my shoes hehe I love Todd he is the best :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey SEXY MAMA!!!! You look FANTASTIC!! I am so excited for you!! Hey Trevor was wondering about your diet. He wanted to ask you some questions about it, would it be ok if he called you? What is your phone #, I am not sure if I still have your current phone # or not!! Keep up the good work, you look so cute for church!! I love your new shoes, especially your boots!! I LOVE boots!!

Unknown said...

Hey it's me, Holly Sue!! Not Trevor, that would be awkward!!! =)

Sarah said...

Thank you Holly :) I still can't believe I've lost that much weight already. Dad went and found his diving weights that equaled 50 lbs and hung them on me...OMG it was insane. Of course Trevor can call me, my number is the same...360-789 and you should have the rest hehe