Christmas was fantabulous. Vanessa was at her dad's till the 26th so poor lil guy Matthew had to wait one extra day for Santa to come. He did great though. After we opened presents the kids played all day and just relaxed. Sunday we packed up the van and truck and headed to Pacific Beach where we rented a house on the beach for the next 5 days. The kids had a blast. Jessica, Eva and grandma came to visit and spend the day with us one day and other than that, we went bowling, which the kids did fantastic if I do say so myself and spent time as a family.
While we were at the beach Matthew developed a nasty rash all over his body, so I ended up taking him to the doctor New Years day.
And now that the holiday season is over with, I can officially say I made it through the holiday's WITHOUT cheating on my diet!!! I have now been on Ideal Protein for 3 months and have lost 43.5 lbs :) None of my clothes fit me haha but hey that just means I get to buy a whole new wardrobe soon....
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Years. May 2010 be the best year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment