Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Size doesn't matter....

HECK YES IT DOES!!! At least it does for me today. I have lost 55 pounds and have gone from a size 16 to a size 4 in the past 4 months....WHEW!!! Here is I guess you would say my 3/4 of the way done picture...did I mention in SIZE 4 jeans hehe :) LOVING ITAnd for the dreadful yet motivating pictures....Here is my start, half way and 3/4 of the way done pictures. Just one more picture to go and I'll be done!!! Man I seriously jumped when I saw my starting out picture. I was a CHUNKY MONKEY!!! So excited 11 pounds left to lose!!

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh you look amazing!!!! Way to go!

Sarah said...

Thanks :) I'll be glad when I'm done!!

Anonymous said...

BTW......You have always been Beautiful....You do know that its whats inside that counts....Hope you are well and happy....Garrett