Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Christmas party!!!

As family tradition goes, we spend Christmas Eve at Auntie Ramona's house, always have a yummy dinner and then play the white elephant game. This year was no different. We would have had the entire family together if plans had gone the way they were supposed to. Teresa and Brian were going to be up in Washington for Christmas, but Brian's work schedule got changed so they came from Thanksgiving instead, which was equally fun :)
Eva and Matthew opening presents from each other
Nana helping Eva and Matthew put tattoos all over their arms

Sarah and Alan

Jessica and Jacob

Matthew happy about the white elephant gift he stole from Papa

Pinky I'm sure imparting wisdom to Eva in her new Hannah Montana wig

The wig then got passed around to the men haha

Watch out Jacob, he's a boy with a BIG gun and doesn't know how to use it LOL :)

My ever intelligent looking cousin

The things Auntie Kim finds on the internet

Auntie Ramona and her girly monkey butt powder she was so excited to get!!!

Hahaha....I gots me some granny panties for my white elephant

I decided they worked better as a hat

My oh so cute lil man Matthew playing with his new tub of FLARP!!!

Me and Anthony

Alan was a bad boy and got cuffed

My cousin is so dang pretty

The wise old woman in our family (no I'm not talking about ME, I'm talking about Pinky) hehe

Haha Jessica back to her talented self!!!

I LOVE my new hot chocolate mug I got at the Christmas party!!!

No comments: