Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Knott's Berry Farm

Knott's Berry Farm was the last of our 3 parks we went to. Personally I liked Knott's the best out of all of them. We again went on a water ride, where I was the water magnet...although I didn't mind so much that day because it was quite warm out!!This isn't us of course, but here is the raft coming around one of the corners. It was a fun ride, the kids loved it.
This was a coal mine train ride thingy lol....it was completely black and I told the kids to look at me and took this picture lol...Matthew looks a little bit confused or maybe it was the bright flash in the pitch black haha
Waiting in line to go on another water ride, similar to Splash Mountain.
Here's the picture that they took as we came down the slide. The look on Matthew's face just cracks me up, he's just kicked back chilling and we are all screaming lol Vanessa won both the stuffed animals but was nice enough to share with her brother who didn't win.
My blue lipped daughter and me getting ready to ride yet another roller coaster....anyone remember me saying I HATE ROLLER COASTERS?!?!?!

Matthew and Todd in the car ahead of us....
He's such a cutie
Ok, again remembering I HATE ROLLER COASTERS, here is one I went on with the kids. I thought I was going to die. It's not only that its a ROLLER COASTER, but the cars you sit in spin as you are flying around on this roller coaster...yes I was about to vomit by the time we came to a stop. Although the kids kept asking to go on it again....they can't possibly be my children if they liked this thing.
Here is the car you sit/strap yourself into and hold on for dear life....I sat on one side and the kids sat together on the other side.

Bobsledding in Southern Cali....who knew hehe :)
This was dripping with water and the kids were hot, so they decided to play under it for a few minutes to try and cool down
Todd was trying to help entertain the kids while we waited in line for our last ride, playing bubble gum bubble gum :) oh yes and did I mention it was a ROLLER COASTER!!!!
Here's the ride, they are like little horses you straddle and again go flying through the air holding on for dear life while screaming your head off....
Again, not us but I just wanted ya'll to see how terrifying this ride is and I WENT ON IT!!!!
But in all honesty, this one did turn out to be quite fun :)
I'm sorry but I must say it....he's such a cutie hehe :)

No comments: