Wednesday, February 17, 2010

California Adventure

Our second day of fun was California Adventure. Todd and the kids were weaving in and out of the cones down to get a ticket for our parking.Here we go again lol :)
Waiting in line to go on this really cool ride, it was like you were in a helicopter flying over California, you smelled the trees, the ocean and the oranges. It was really fun, although I get a lil sick on a few parts because you felt like you were really high up in the air and I so don't do heights lol
Matthew wanted to go on the river rafting ride
Ummm....we got a little bit wet on it and of course right as the sun went down.....
I was drenched....at the very end a big burst of water came up and covered me with water....I froze the rest of the night and it was only our 2nd ride lol
Here was the drop
I know they are blurry but I couldn't use flash because it was getting dark....but I wanted to show the splash of water or at least one of them that drenched me on the ride lol
My poser :)
We didn't go on this ride, but the kids loved the building.
Bug Life....I loved the giant clovers
Waiting for the kids to finish their ride.....Todd hates pictures but he was a good sport about putting up with me taking pictures of us :)
Bug's Life ride
Bugs bumper cars lol...they went so SLLLOOOOWWWWW!!!!
He said he was going to get me....
I think this HOT guy was winking at me hehe :) or maybe he had something in his eye...umm..nope I'm going to go with he was winking at me!!!
Mickey!!!

No comments: