Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mommy and Son Dance!!!

About 2 weeks ago, Matthew came home from school with a note saying there was going to be a Mom and Son dance and wanted to know if we could go...I said of course we can :) So for the next 2 weeks almost everyday I was asked...is it time for the dance yet mommy? He was so excited for our big date night :)On our way out the door to go have dinner at Casa Mia before the dance :) Oh and Mom...I'll be paying for dinner tonight!! OMG He is so dang cute!!! So this was my date....my lil man showing me how he can suck root beer through his straw haha!!!
Waiting for our dinner at Casa Mia
Haha, we had fun making roll boy :)
When we got to the dance, first we had to get him a glow stick, then it was off to the craft room
Matthew I love Matthew....hehe he's so funny!!
My space ship I made...I know I'm crafty right :D
CHEESE!!!
His 2 space ships he made
Flying the space ships in the hallway!!
Man he is so dang cute!!!
I gots me a lil kissy kissy waiting in line to get our pictures taken hehe....I'm a lucky girl!!!
Matthew rocking the dance floor
He learned to dance from Just Dance on the wii hehe
Oh look back to doing crafts haha....I swear we were in there most of the time. He loved it
His fleet of space ships he made!!
Showing off all his crafts to Nana and Papa when we got home....
It was such a fun night, I'm so glad that we went. He was such a gentleman and had me laughing the whole night. He is such a funny boy with the best personality!!!

No comments: