Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday fun and realising I'm getting OLD!!!!

The kids were having trouble getting the swing to swing (heaven forbid they push each other) so Papa drug a picnic table over for them to jump off of..... I think Vanessa was trying to get a running start to go higher!!!
Ok so we all know I'm a complete CHICKEN!!! Seriously I was so scared haha but Vanessa said mommy can't do it she's too scared, so of course I HAD to prove her wrong :) So I stood there trying to convincing myself to jump....took a few minutes....
Finally jumped, I swear I was going to hit my butt on the table, Snookums was there to cheer me on :)
So then I got my nerve back (for a few minutes) and told Sess we should go off together!!!! She looked at me like I was NUTS
This was try #2, first time ummm....table almost tipped over I jumped and Sess bailed on me
I proved I was a BRAVE mom :)
Then of course since mommy went with Sess, Matthew needed his turn....It took a lil convincing for him this would be fun and he wasn't going to DIE So he climbed up the front of me and sat facing me and screamed like a lil girl when I jumped :)
and then of course decided I was a cool mom :)
Then Sess thought it would be really fun to spin mommy
tighter and tighter
Sicker and sicker mommy got, yeah apparently when you get OLD your stomach doesn't hold up so well anymore!!! My kids laughed so hard at me
Matthew in his own world



We thought we should take a picture incase we had to call an ambulance so they could see how he landed haha :)

No comments: