Thursday, June 11, 2009

GIRLS can do anything BOYS can do.....

Mom bought Dad a new BBQer for Fathers day....then realised it wouldn't fit in her Bug assembled and said oh Sarah can put it together :) Wait...HUH?!?! Sarah can do WHAT?? Yes I read directions....Sess was home sick with strept throat so she stuck around for I think a whole 3 minutes and then said she was going to go find Nana....Mom is getting into the document mode and stole the camera....I'm supposed to be the one taking pictures haha not pictures taken of ME!!!
Yes mom I haven't gotten very far from the last 20 minutes you were out here....
Stupid screws...but look, it ACTUALLY is looking like a BBQer :)
Almost done....
TA DA.....and no spare parts either :) I was quite proud of myself
Dad loved it and made us yummy pork chops on it for dinner that night :)

No comments: