Saturday, June 6, 2009

April Fools joke!!!!

I know I normally pretty much just blog pictures of my kids, but today is the first day of life as Sarah Garner :) Yeppers thats right....the hilarious judge after 3 hours of sitting in the court room waiting for my name to be called signed my divorce papers...but it was so funny I have to share with ya'll how it all went down. Those of you knowing me will also see and find the humor in all of this as I did.....

Judge calls me up....after 3 hours of sitting there I so had to use the lil girls room so I'm sorta doing a lil dance up there and I can hear my mom and Arkansas behind me giggling and whispering so I turn around and stick my tongue out at them and then make my typical goofy face (cause the judge was still signing papers from the last person who she so kindly granted there divorce) so then she has me raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth....oh yeah I will :) then she says are you Sarah Heninger wife of Bryan Heninger (thank goodness only for the next few minutes) yep thats me. You were married in Alberta, yep. You both reside in Washington...nope he lives in Canada. Oh are you from there...ummmm (HELL NO) nope. Are you expecting a child? (FREAKIN HELL NO) *eyes bout pop out of my head* judge laughs and I answer NOOOOOOO!!!!! Is your marriage irretrievably broken? (CAN I HEAR A HELL YES) oh yeah it is. :) :) :) ok then, I will let you take the pleasure of letting Bryan know that you are divorced....I will take great pleasure in telling him :) * Sarah does a happy dance as I walk out of the court room* as you can hear the judge in the background laugh and say I think she's a lil bit excited and happy to finally be divorced!!! Have a great weekend Sarah....you too judge and I definitely plan on it.....

Whew rapid weight loss plan!!!! I swear I am still on cloud 9 and don't plan on coming down anytime soon...I really don't see how yesterday could have gotten any better. I got offered a job that I gladly accepted, got signed up for the college classes I will be taking and GOT DIVORCED and have no plans of looking back!!!

Ok so now for the funny evil Sarah to come out!!! So Bryan has had a girlfriend for quite sometime even though he was calling me, texting me and emailing me telling me how much he still loved me and wanted to work things out, I kept reminding him he had a girlfriend to whine to about all this NOT ME!! So I played an April fools joke on him *yes I know its June not April* but ya'll who know me, I just couldn't possibly pass up this last chance of saying SCREW YOU BRYAN!!!

I walk out of the court house laughing jumping up and down and just in the greatest mood. Grab my cell phone and text Bryan haha....Sorry our divorce is not final, it got postponed till September 11 due to you not being a US citizen.....LMAO seriously I was laughing so hard along with my mom and Arkansas. Sitting there celebrating with my 2 favorite people eating the yummiest cake ever....cell phone rings. 403 area code....HUMMM....wonder who that could be?? Click IGNORE button and wait for the message.....speaker phone so everyone can hear. Hi Sarah this is Debbi *the girlfriend* Bryan is too upset right now to talk on the phone he asked me to call you and find out what happened, my number is BLAH BLAH BLAH if you could call me back. LMAO how tacky is that, to have your girlfriend call your ex wife to find out about your divorce....still laughing so hard I'm about to pee my pants I text Bryan back, I got your message but I don't really want to talk to anyone right now, SO not in a good mood *LMAO*

So who knows if he has actually found out that YES WE ARE DIVORCED but I paid the filing fee and was the one who showed up for court oh and was told by him that if I needed anymore papers signed I'd have to sleep with him first and that he was available the following week to let him know when he should come down.....that he deserved my lil April fools joke!!! June 5, 2009 couldn't have been a better day if I had planned it myself!!!!

2 comments:

Dustimay77 said...

Your hilarious girl!!

Sarah said...

I know right, funny she took the link off her blog to mine...hummm does she not want her friends knowing the truth!!!!