Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shop Hop Weekend

Every year there is a quilt store shop hop. I have gone with mom to a couple of them and was told by Arkansas that I was going this year!!! This isn't the greatest picture, actually I really don't like it of me at all but mom looks cute and it was the start of our day at the freakin butt crack of dawn 7:00 AM on a Saturday!!!
Shelton was our first shop we stopped at...can you see how excited I am.....
At the shop in downtown Olympia, mom had to parallel park her mini car and was so proud of herself for getting it in the spot, we just had to take a picture

As I get out of the car I see this sign and bust up laughing!!!!

The traditional Arkansas and Mississippi picture :)
I must say the views we got during the drives to the different shops was definitly nothing to complain about. We had Mt. St. Helens on one side of the road.
And Mt. Rainier on the other side of the road. We couldn't have asked for better weather.

No comments: