We are heading to Utah in a couple days for a family reunion. I am wanting to use the truck to go see Todd, so dad decided to try and get the bike into the back of the truck since it will be being pulled behind the RV.....
So this is the ramp dad made to do a test run to make sure we can get it in and out.
So Vanessa was given the camera to take pictures because I being the lucky daughter that I am got to help dad take the bike (the 700 POUND bike) up this extremely not so wide ramp.
We are doing it!!!
Almost there....
SUCCESS!!!! Yippie Sarah get to use the truck :)
Now we get to BACK it down the extremely not so wide ramp!!!
Dad ummm....its not centered and its kinda leaning your direction and close to the edge....
That was the last picture taken by mom because right after this we got a lil further down the ramp and the bike was getting really close to the edge. I pulled a lil too hard forgetting a 700 lb bike isn't just going to shift a lil for me, dad lost his footing and slipped and started to fall which then the bike starts rolling backwards, the 700 lb bike, so mom yells for Vanessa to come get the camera haha I reach up, thankfully I had been watching dad and figured out where the brake was and grabbed the brake to stop the bike from rolling backwards ONTO my dad and steady the bike till dad could get his footings back. Dad was so proud he had taught his daughter so well that the bike is the most important thing, sacrifice the body to save the bike. I have a really pretty couple of bruises on my arm from this fun test run :)
No comments:
Post a Comment