This summer's weather wasn't the greatest and when it was time to go to the fair, it was raining!!! But we decided to go anyways....its tradition :)
Makayla got to go with us, so Vanessa was happy to have someone to go on the rides with.....
Makayla and Vanessa were in line to go on the big roller coaster that Matthew wasn't tall enough to go on, so he asked if I would go on this ride with him. I of course being the greatest mom ever :) said sure, stand here in line and I'll run and get me a ticket to ride, once we were on the ride he was giggling the entire ride cause he kept smashing me....he's so fun :)
Standing in line, in the RAIN!!!
My daughter is nuts, she went on the Extreme Scream....a ride that shoots up straight up in the air!!! I'd totally pee my pants but she had so much fun!!!
My lil monsters and their treasures after playing the games :)
No comments:
Post a Comment