Sunday, December 5, 2010

ALASKA....freaking ALASKA!!!!

Arkansas and her family were moving to Alaska, I know freaking Alaska, of all places, ALASKA!!! Yes, I know its beautiful and a fun adventure for them, but COME ON, think of your Mississippi here!!! I do sun, NOT snow, I know Scotty had something to do with this hehe :)
So prior to them setting out on their great new adventure, we tried to get together as much as possible before they left. They came over for dinner so the kids could play, went swimming at the hotel they were staying in and had pizza and then to finish off our whirlwind 2 weeks we all went to The Great Wolf Lodge for the night :)




























Still can't believe they are all the way up in ALASKA!!! We miss them dearly :( I need my Arkansas back.....

1 comment:

Dustimay77 said...

You know you could just come up and see me, we have some sun(between 10-2pm) or this summer when I have 24 hours of sun ;)