Sunday, December 5, 2010

Picture update FINALLY

So I know I've totally sucked at keeping my blog up to date lately but I have been so incredibly busy lately!!! We had a great Thanksgiving. I think we had our entire family minus Teresa, Brian and her boys here this year. Vanessa and Matthew are both growing like weeds and doing great in school. Vanessa made honor roll this past quarter. I am so proud of her, she is growing into such a beautiful young woman. I tried to nerd her up a bit by having braces put on her, but in true Vanessa style, they just made her that much cuter....
 It has been a fairly quiet November, the kids had half days for conferences the week before Thanksgiving and then we had a snow store come in and school was closed the week of Thanksgiving, so they got an unexpected fun mini vacation. I still had to go to work and drive on the super fun roads :)

No comments: