Sunday, December 5, 2010

Grandpa Bill's Funeral and Ione/Spokane Adventures

As we were getting ready to say good bye to Arkansas and her family, we received a phone call that my mom's father had passed away. The funeral was on Halloween, so we all loaded up in the motor home and headed to the airport to pick Teresa up on our way to Ione. It was a sad time for our family but it was also nice to see so many family members we haven't seen in so long. The funeral was very nice yet emotional.
Matthew wearing Grandpa's hat
 setting up for the funeral

 Ucky keeping the kids entertained ;)
 The doorway that mom first saw dad way back in high school :)
 The morning of the funeral we all got in our cars and decided to spend the day driving around looking at the beautiful fall colors and just spending time as a family
 Me and my favorite Auntie Debbie :) we are 2 peas in a pod hehe
 Mum and dad
 Difficult and extreme caution on a sign means Sarah doesn't do that hike haha
 Our cute lil family
 Vanessa walking along the shore at Sullivan Lake
 Dad and Denny carrying rocks to the truck

 My sista

 The reflections on the lake were amazing
 Back at the hotel, everyone saying hi and getting ready to leave for the funeral
 I love this guy :)






 Teresa holding Sherri's baby getting baby hungery
 Mom and her sista Debbie
 The sisters, Vicki (mom's twin), mom, Debbie and Denise
 Told you I love him hehe

 My spaz of a daughter

 Take 1
 take 2
 take 3 haha I'm such a dork


 me and my mamma
 Father figure and daughter simulator
 the daughters


 My kids are so fun, dang Vanessa is getting tall

 still loving this man hehe ;)


 such a good daddy
 there she goes.....
 Hey you guys turn around so I can take a picture.....
 get a lil closer.....
 ummm.....a lil closer, act like you love each other sheesh....
 There we go :)
 Stopped for lunch
 Debbie's looking at Teresa like she is nuts haha
 my sister trying to sport my BIG glasses
 On our way home, we stopped in Spokane and stayed the night at a camp ground on the river, the kids had fun feeding the ducks



 We went on a beautiful hike along the river


 Then dad helped the kids try and fish




 So we were in an empty camp ground and its Halloween....so I had to become creative :) I had already bought candy for them and decided to do a kind of Easter egg hunt/Halloween candy hunt haha Mom and I went around an area of the camp ground and hid candy in trees, on rocks, behind rocks and in the grass. While they were looking for the candy it got dark fast lol so they had to hunt good for their candy. They had so much fun, I think I did pretty good for last minute Trick or Treating!!!!








 There was a ghostly fog in this pic


 As we were walking around looking for the candy I found this lil stump that was marked with a V for Vanessa ;)







No comments: