Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finally a nice day.....

This summer hasn't been the greatest, so when it HAS been nice we have tried to take complete advantage of it!!  Dad called me at work and asked if I was almost done, I said yeah why? He said, wanted to know if you wanted to go for a motorcycle ride up to Mt. Rainier??  OF COURSE I would!!! 

So here's a few pics of all the beautiful sights we saw on the ride.  It is so pretty up there. I haven't been up to Mt. Rainier since I was in high school.
Woohoo we made it up to Paradise!!
As we were coming down the other side of the mountain, on the side of the road was a fox trying to find food in the snow. It was so cool to see it!!!
Me and me daddy!!! He's the best :)
So we stopped at one point to look at the view and walked out on the bridge. I'm terrified of heights, we looked over the edge of the bridge to see this river rushing REALLY far down there haha As I walked back down the bridge there was a sign that told me exactly HOW far down it was!!!
And then we headed home and said good bye to the amazingly beautiful mountain we look at everyday....

No comments: