Summer just wouldn't be summer without spending afternoons and evernings down at the lake with friends and family. The kids have gotten so good at swimming and have gotten brave enough to jump off the end of the dock, which they now refer to as "their dock" when other people dare to step foot on "their" dock :)
We have this frog boat, no one knows where we got it from, but it seems to be the favorite toy to play with. Here's Vanessa chillin in the frog...
Matthew showing off his sense of fashion hehe, I just love him and how much he makes me laugh!!!
And then theirs my highly intelligent looking daughter
I just LOVE this picture of Vanessa. She was getting ready to go under water, so she's taking a big breath haha it just cracks me up that I clicked the picture right as she did that...
Stephanie and Steve came down to the lake with us with their kids. Steve went out on the dock with the kids and they were all jumping off together :) They had so much fun having a "big" kid out there playing with them.
Look mom I can fly haha
Eva and Matthew jumping off the end together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment