I can't believe it is almost AUGUST!!! Washington is just now realizing it is SUMMER, although it hasn't been nearly as nice as I would like it to be, we have had a couple of decent days. I have been terrible at keeping my blog up to date but hey its summer cut me some slack hehe :)
I do have pictures to post but my camera just happens to be downstairs and I'm already laying in bed, so pictures will have to wait. Tonight you get the ramblings of ME instead!!! Exciting I know....
So far this summer, we have made it to Utah for 10 days, which was so much fun to see my sister and her lil rug rats and lay in the HOT SUMMER sun!! Apparently Utah got the memo that it's summer but Washington missed that memo....yes I'm just a bit bitter bout this dang sorry excuse of a summer thus far in case you couldn't tell. And since we got back from vacation it feels like all we have done is work, not going to complain when I get the pay check but I can whine right now :) But we have managed to steal a couple of much needed evenings and afternoons down at the lake watching the kids play and swim and have so much fun.
But lately in the back of my mind I have been doing some much needed reflecting on my life, not completely happy with what I have realized or maybe finally admitting to myself, but I am finding ways to be happy what I have come to see in my life. For those who know me well, know that I will find a song for how I feel bout something most often then not and not to worry I have found a song. Haha did you think only one song would be enough to describe my crazy, upside down,<---(I couldn't find a clean version, ignore one word or don't listen to this song) confusing and frustrating life?? Aren't you funny for thinking!?!? A few things I have realized a few years too late, but some maybe I've realized just in time.....we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment