My mum's sista Debbie that I don't remember ever meeting came to visit for a week, but she was staying up at my Auntie Denise's house up in Everett. So when she called me or shall I say text me hehe the morning I was supposed to be painting mom and dad's bathroom to meet "HALF WAY" for lunch? I said sure, (gets me out of work hehe DUH) So let's see here....Everett and Yelm?? Half way I would say is Fife or Tacoma? Oh no my Auntie picks SEATTLE waterfront!!! Took me an hour and 20 minutes to get there and it took them like a half hour!! A bit unfair I'd say but it was worth it to get to see Aunt Debbie again. LOVE her!! She is so funny :) So I quickly attempted beauty (didn't work to well but oh well) and got the kids in the car and off to Seattle we went!! Sess, Makayla and Matthew had fun playing on the waterfront after lunch ;)
You can totally hear Vanessa and Makayla's minds working....should we sneak in?? No one's looking.....
I love his smile. He's such a cutie!!
Me and my lil man who is getting so big, he needs to stop growing!!!
Mom, I swear it was this BIG!!!
And then there's my tuckered out Matthew on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment