Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Family tradition....

Every September we always look forward to the Puyallup Fair, this year was no different and the fair certainly didn't disappoint :) 
We got there and Vanessa and Jodi went off in one direction and Janet, Matthew and I went in another.
We decided for our first ride we would try out the swings, now I brought Janet along cause she was supposed to like all the scary rides so I didn't have to go on them....well yeah she is again too much like me and was a chicken of the swings!!!!
 It was a good warm up ride
 Then we all went on this scramble ride thingy and convinced Janet that the outside was the best place to sit cause you don't get smashed haha silly her for believing me....we were laughing so hard she was drooling all over herself during the ride!!!
 When it was time to meet for the first time, Vanessa and Jodi wanted to go on the Extreme Scream, now I don't have any pictures of THAT cause I didn't know they had gotten on the ride until they were walking off it!! But here they are joining us for some yummy fair food aka grease and sugar :)
 I think Jodi thought that if she leaned enough to one side I would some how miss her being in the picture haha silly girl :) Vanessa was sure enjoying the elephant ear haha
 It was such an amazingly beautiful day and a perfect everning to be at the fair!!!
 So we ate then walked around for awhile and made our way back to this ride, well you needed a partner to ride this ride and oh shoot I didn't have one so Janet got to be the lucky one who went with Matthew on it. I was laughing so hard on the side cause you could totally hear Janet screaming haha
 it started spinning and going in circles so quickly, I was so glad I wasn't on it since we had just eaten haha
This was our last ride of the night :) Swings that went REALLY high up in the air!!!
 Doesn't she look so excited to be on this ride ALONE!!!
 We were going so fast this is what the fair looked like....
 So every year before we leave the fair it is our family tradition to all get henna tattoos :) This was Janet's first year to ever have one so she was as you can imagine just a tiny bit excited!!!
 Janet and I decided we would get matching turtle's, the lady got a lil excited with the glitter on mine haha
 See our cute lil turtle family....Janet sang to them the whole way out of the fair haha just keep swimming just keep swimming
 Matthew got a scorpion and an M
 Vanessa and Jodi got infinity signs
 Our lil family of tattoos :)
 My turtle after the crust is gone :)
 We all had so much fun and can't wait to do it all over again next year!!!

No comments: