Thursday, September 13, 2012

After months and months of waiting we FINALLY got the keys to our new house :) Still working on unpacking and finding things that have been packed in boxes for the past 3 years but it starting to come together. Love my new kitchen....still need to put up the back splash that we bought months ago and refinish the cabinets but I won't complain cause I have a kitchen with MY things in it :)
 Our living room and bedroom looks pretty sad with nothing on the walls haha and now I need to figure out how to redo the dresser to match the bed!!
So excited to FINALLY have a bathroom attached to my bedroom :) No more hike through Vanessa's room through the closet into Matthew's room and down the hall to the bathroom!!
Can't wait to get pictures put up on the walls and make the house all cozy :)
Even though we are in the middle of Clearwood, it is so quiet and peaceful on the back porch :)
Matthew LOVES his man cave :) It is hard to get him out of it to come be apart of the family haha
Love all Vanessa's bright colors, we just got her new bedding last night so I will need to take a new picture once we get her room put all together....

No comments: