I must say today has been a pretty great day. Got to sleep in, reached my half way mark with my weight loss and then to top off the evening we drove up to Everett to have dinner with my Auntie. My cousin Denny has been stationed in South Korea for the past year and finally made it home last weekend, but I was in Cali with Todd and haven't gotten to see him yet. So we took the kids out of school a little bit early and made the long trek up to Everett in Friday afternoon traffic, but let me tell you, it was completely worth the 2 1/2 hour drive just to give Denny a hug again. He's my lil brother I never had.
Since he was in Korea, I put my order in and requested a purse be brought home for me....He is a good man.....
Since he was in Korea, I put my order in and requested a purse be brought home for me....He is a good man.....
This was my favorite bestest cousin in the whole wide world holding up his end of our agreement!!!! I think I about knocked him over in the chair he was sitting in when he gave me the purse giving him a hug haha :) So now it is my turn and I will be making him no bake cookies. It is so incredibly good to have him on American soil again. He is being stationed in California about 3 hours from where Todd lives, so I'm sure we will be making trips to see each other (like go to Vegas for the weekend....already in the plans) when I am down seeing Todd, which we all know I do as often as I possibly can and which NEVER seems to be often enough or long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment