Friday, December 11, 2009

HAPPY day :)

I know I know Monday is my weigh in day, but come on when I got on the scale Monday and I was a pound and a half away from my half way mark I simply couldn't resist sneaking on the scale this morning. I have officially met and passed my half way mark of 35 lbs and have lost 36 lbs!!! I am so freakin excited minus the fact that ALL my clothes even my clothes from when I was skinny before have now become big on me :( I will be accepting donations for my new wardrobe hehe :) I am now down to 34 lbs to go and have NOT cheated once since starting on September 28!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO EXCITING!!! I am so happy for you!! Keep up the good work!! I want to see pics!! =)