Monday, October 5, 2009

Alfalfa, Algae, frog legs WHAT???

Like most women in the world I have tried millions of diets and failed at all of them. I recently started Jenny Craig once again at the beginning of August. 6 weeks later I had managed to lose a whopping 5 lbs. Needless to say I was getting VERY frustrated. A friend of mine had started a different diet at the beginning of July and looked amazing.

So last week I made the decision to try the diet she was on. I had heard about the oatmeal having to be gagged down while drinking mass amounts of water and that all your food is in foil packs and you add water....are you seeing why I have been hesitant on trying this one?? But I am so tired of being over weight and decided you can't be beautiful without a heckers of A LOT of gagging food down!!!!!

Last Monday night I went over to Danae's house and she told me all about it. Ok anyone who knows me knows I HATE DRINKING WATER!!! It makes me sick. And here Danae is telling me I am going to be needing to drink 64 oz. a day of water....ummmm excuse me? NO not going to happen.....but she said I can use crystal light packets, so check I can do the water. Come to find out I drink double the 64 oz a day....constantly running to the bathroom but hey I'm doing what I have been ordered to do lol :)

She was going over the meats and veggies I can eat....alfalfa, algae, frog legs and a bunch of other incredibly wrong foods you should not be eating. I must admitt I was a little nervous to eat the oatmeal after all the rave reviews I had gotten from it, but come to find out I love the oatmeal lol. There have been things like the pudding....GAG!!!! No one in there right minds can possible like the puddings, but I have found foods I love eating or drinking :) So after a week of trial and error of eating the foods, finding what I do and DO NOT like I climbed my bootie on the scale this afternoon, scared I hadn't lost any and had to get on the scale a couple times thinking it was kidding around with me....I lost 9.6 lbs this week!!!!! I feel great, have amazing energy and am completely committed to looking incredibly HOT in a couple months :)

6 comments:

Maggie Jane said...

Hahaha, you make me laugh! Awesome job though on the weight loss!!!

Sarah said...

LOL thanks :) I am so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! You can do this! You are rocking it and it's going to fly off your body!! :) You are going to look so hott in your Christmas dress this year, the same dress that's not going to fit you on Valentine's day!! :)

Sarah said...

Thank you Danae and I'll owe it all to you for kicking my butt into finally doing this and not letting me slack off :)

Unknown said...

WAHOO! Congrats!!! That is very exciting!!! Keep it up!! =)

Sarah said...

Thanks Holly :) you're the best!!