It's that time of year again.....time for the holiday season to begin. This past weekend while I was down in California visiting Todd and utterly loving the sun and the palm trees I all the sudden turned to Todd and said "OMG I'm such a bad mother!!!!" He gave me a strange look like baby, did you take your medication today?? hehe and said you are not so don't say that. I said Halloween is next weekend and I haven't gotten pumpkins for the kids!!! So when I got home Sunday I decided pumpkins were in order for this week.

Vanessa's posing with her pumpkin before she attacks it with the knife....

Mommy looking nice and crazy helping the kids remove the tops of there pumpkins. I know its not the greatest picture of me but I had to prove I was there and helping :)

Matthew's pumpkin was full of mostly seeds and Vanessa's pumpkin was full of what she kept saying was pumpkin hair!!


Gotta love my crazy
lil family

The kids got daring and decided to try the yummy smelling slimy center of a pumpkin....oh darn NOT on my diet!!!


I think he might have gotten just a tiny bit frustrated with all the seeds

Vanessa being such a good big
sista came over to help Matthew finish emptying the inside of his pumpkin when she was finished with hers.

If you look closely at Matthew's lip and chin you can see he got a little bit into the carving part and was wearing a
lil pumpkin :)

Vanessa showing off that she was done

Almost done at least, still had a few of the pumpkin hairs wanting to hang on inside

Then she had the brilliant idea of trying a pumpkin seed fresh out of a smelly slimy pumpkin. I'm pretty sure the reaction on her face tells how she felt about that pumpkin seed
haha
Had to try and keep Matthew focused on cleaning his pumpkin out instead of playing with the slime that was coming out of the pumpkin

As you see keeping him focused wasn't an easy job
lol
Matthew's pumpkin was finally done.

And Vanessa's pumpkin done :)

Matthew was having a few issues trying to sit and hold his pumpkin. It kept trying to run away

Finally got the pumpkin under control but I'm not sure where my normal children went
LOL :)

Sitting out on the front porch all ready to glow in the night

Scary I know, but oh so dang cute :)

I am so glad that I redeemed myself as a good mom!!! :)
2 comments:
Those are definitely YOUR children!! HA! HA! CRAZY just like their Mom!! Too cute!! =)
Looks like you guys had fun ;)
Post a Comment