Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!!!!

Friday night mom and dad took me and the kids to dinner at Red Lobster for my birthday. Mom and I had been shopping all afternoon so we got there first :) Mom really isn't as scared as one might think from looking at this picture!!!I love my crazy kids
We like to show off our tongues....we think they may be one of our best features haha
This would be a different angle of our tongues lol
2 of my favorite people to spend time with my Mum and Dad
We drug Granny out with us :)
This is Vanessa taking her first drink of her raspberry margarita
And Vanessa after a few gulps of her VIRGIN margarita
haha again showing off our intelligence....
Ok so with my diet, after talking to Danae I realized I could still go out to dinner for my birthday I just had to be careful what I ate. So this was my dinner and let me tell you it was so incredibly good, probably because I didn't have to make it, but dang was it good :)
My kids were so excited for everyone to come and embarrass me by singing Happy birthday!!!
Of course I couldn't eat the dessert so we had fun with it....my kids LOVED getting to eat it for me!!!
Vanessa had fun smearing it on my nose, which then for the rest of the night I smelled CHOCOLATE....it was a killer lol
So since Sunday was my actual 30th birthday I made sure mom made a cake for everyone to eat, except me of course :) She made dinner too and it smelled so good haha.....
Dang that's A LOT of candles!!!!
See I'm not that OLD I was able to blow them all out in one good BLOW!!! hehe
haha....JUST KIDDING....I had to at least pretend to eat my cake :)
I thought turning 30 would have been a lot more painful....but turns out it just happens and you don't even have a choice in the matter!!! So apparently what I have been told is life gets even better in your 30's....I'm still sceptical bout that one but we'll see :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun...wish I could have been there :)