Monday, May 28, 2012

Volleyball

Vanessa is at Ridgeline this year and finally has the opportunity to play a sport. She has never really shown a huge interest in playing any sport but decided she wanted to play Volleyball. I knew with her being MY child and all, that of course she would be AMAZING!! :) Little did I know, just how AMAZING she would turn out to be. Not to say I didn't have faith in her athletic ability, more her lack of facing a ball that is flying at her and not ducking and running from it!!! But I must say, she is doing GREAT!! She was afraid she would get cut from the try outs but ended up making JV!! And now this past week she got moved up to Varsity!! So proud of her!! Here are a few of the pictures I've taken of her playing. She has the same serious look on her face at all times and refuses to look at me in the stands!! TWIT :)

No comments: