Monday, May 28, 2012

Utah

A couple weeks ago, Nate and I drove the truck to Utah for his brother to sell for us. It was a quick, busy and fun weekend. Lets see after 7 months of being married to Nate, I FINALLY got to meet his parents. I was so nervous because I usually don't have the best of luck with in-laws, but Nate kept telling me I had nothing to worry about haha yeah I was terrified!! Not only was I meeting his parents for the first time, I also was meeting his sister-in-law Rachel, parts of her family and more of Nate's family. Rachel and Austin had an adorable lil guy a couple weeks prior, so we were also getting to meet him for the first time. OMG is he adorable!!!
Nate was right though, his family was all amazing and I loved them all!!! Still was nervous as heck but so good to finally have gotten to meet them. That same weekend, Austin was able to bless Trevor, so Nate got to be apart of that!! The blessing was incredible, I don't think there was a dry eye in the room.

Nate and I got to sneak away for an hour and go see my ADORABLE nephews, my sista and her husband!!! So wish we could have stayed longer but it was a VERY quick weekend but very much so worth the exhaustion.

No comments: