Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April already!!!

OMG!! I totally suck at my blog the past 6 months!! Good thing I'm not all that interesting of a person that people NEED to keep up with me hehe yeah right we all know who stalks me and LOVES me to death and my crazy life :) So tonight I was mindlessly playing on the internet and all the sudden realized I had a few minutes to post on my blog!! I don't have any pictures of the past month, except this one to post....
I have to say, my husband and meshed and fit himself right into our weird and crazy family :) Nate and I were talking in the kitchen the other night, nothing serious just conversation about our day and Vanessa walks back into the kitchen and was standing kind of in front of me and I laughed and said nice wedgie dear!! Her pants were pulled up to her ears practically and she turns around and gives me this creepy retarded smile that almost made me pee my pants laughing at her. She had the goggles on, her sweat pants that are too big for her pull up super high, her shirt tucked in and giving me this face like in the picture!! She said she needed to lighten the mood in the kitchen haha I just love my kids and their sense of humor. So then of course Nate had to join in....OMG they were feeding off each other for an hour. I was laughing so hard at them both.

So lets see other then my retarded husband and daughter :) what else has gone on in the past month....we haven't really had a lot of time to do much. I had surgery last week so I've been taking it a bit slower, well at least trying to but not doing a very good job of taking it easy. Nate has been an amazing husband taking care of me and helping with the kids :) 

This weekend we are so excited that Morgan FINALLY gets to come visit us for her spring break!! She will be here Thursday and we are all heading out for the beach to go camping in Harvey the RV and try out mom and dad's new 5th wheel they just bought!!! It is going to be so much fun :) Janet and Makayla of course will be joining us also!!! Fingers crossed for nice weather. I will take LOTS of pictures to post on our blog and for Janet to send to her sweet husband who just got deployed for 11 months :( Remember to keep Justin in our prayers that he will be safe and return back home soon!!!

12 minutes until Nate gets up for work and I get to go to bed :) I hope all my family and friends are safe and we miss you all.....ARKANSAS hurry up and get down here...I MISS YOU!!!!

Oh and Matthew's birthday is next weekend! It falls on FRIDAY THE 13TH!! We keep teasing him....he will be a big 9 year old finally!!! Man the years are flying by!!

Kiss Kiss Hug Hug y'all!!!!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Sarah,

I LOVE reading your blog and looking at all your fun, goofy photos! You seem so happy finally and I am so excited for you and your cute family! Keep those posts coming!!!

Maggie

Sarah said...

Thanks Maggie :) me and my crazy life :p I am VERY happy!!