Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Vanessa

I still can't believe that my baby is 13 years old today. Man does time fly. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young woman and reminding me daily how old I am getting hehe :) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!!!
 Vanessa is having her big birthday party in the summer so she just invited a couple of her friends to stay the night on her birthday. Of course she choose to go to dinner at Red Lobster.
 We stuck the children at one end of the table so they could giggle and be crazy
 And then there's my short bus friend Janet and her husband helping to make the picture better with his hand in the middle of it....We still love her and take her out in public with us every once in awhile, even though she looks like this hehe
Vanessa and Makayla
 Janet look like her intelligent self and Justin trying to figure out the salt shaker
Me and my cutie pie husband :)
 Matthew, Kelly and Jessica....I'm pretty sure Jessica was explaining something VERY important with her hands up like that, or they were playing football with the sugar packets ;)
 Justin was so excited to get his cookie for dessert
Everyone singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Vanessa :)
 Oh how the intelligence runs deep in these 3 :)
I bought her a cake and didn't really pay attention to it until I go in the car and realized how ugly it was haha....oh well at least it will taste good for breakfast!!!

No comments: