Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ugh....

I have been so busy with life I can't even see straight. I have a ton of pictures from the past 2 months to add, so my next few blogs will pretty much only consist of pictures. So here goes....
Nate's birthday!!!!
 Janet helped me wrap his presents at work...ok so she wrapped them all for me. She was laughing so hard watching him open them. She loves tape so of course she used LOTS of tape and then wrapped the box with in a box within a box. LOVE HER!!!
She might look at me like, Sarah don't you dare take that picture, but on the inside she is screaming....I LOVE MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH A TUB OF FROSTING IN MY HAND!!!!
 hehehe
 So Nate turned 36 this year, but we didn't have a 6 so we found a 6 broke apart a 4 and added a 1 for it to say 35+1 hehe :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!

No comments: