So I'm laying on the couch all cozy under a blanket and dozing off and the phone rings...grandma Pat's number shows up. I answered and it was Sess....she says she bit into a cookie and her tooth broke in half. so mum and I were trying to get her to describe it to us and which tooth it was. She said it was bleeding a lot and dangling there....UGH....I so don't do wiggly teeth. So I told her we would come over to Grandma's and look at it. Grabbed the explorer, mirror and hemostats (pliers) and head to Grandma's. As I expected I took one look at it and almost threw up...of course Vanessa busts up laughing, she loves to torment me with her wiggly teeth *GAG* So I tell mum she has to look at it I can't do it haha....yes laugh as you might but you would have done the same thing :) So after a few minutes of playing with it, trying to pull it out and not being successful we decided to go call Uncle Marlin. We tracked him down at Walmart and said we would run to the office and get what he needed and meet him in the *Walmart parking lot* for him to pull the tooth!!! Yes you read that correctly the Walmart parking lot lol. So we ran back to Grandma's house and picked Sess up and went to Walmart.
We pulled up to the front doors of Walmart and Marlin climbed in, laid the drivers seat back, Sess climbed in and he quickly pulled the broken dangly part of the tooth out, Sess jumped cause she wasn't expecting him to pull that part out yet, then he looked and said oh we don't need to give her a shot to get her numb, let me have the pliers (forceps) and as Sess heard that, her lips sealed shut and she wasn't opening...I told her to take a deep breath and squeeze my hand and open and before she knew it the tooth was out and she was giggling :) Uncle Marlin is amazing and saved the day with old school dentistry haha :)
She is going to be toothless soon is she keeps loosing teeth.

I told her that if she really needed some money she could have just asked, she really didn't have to go to such extremes for a lil cash hehe :) and that just because the tooth is broke in half doesn't mean she will get double from the tooth fairy ;)
She was so brave, I was very proud of her. Nana took her into Walmart and let her pick out a toy for being so good....and then it was back to Grandma's to stay the night with instructions to not eat any cookies :)
We pulled up to the front doors of Walmart and Marlin climbed in, laid the drivers seat back, Sess climbed in and he quickly pulled the broken dangly part of the tooth out, Sess jumped cause she wasn't expecting him to pull that part out yet, then he looked and said oh we don't need to give her a shot to get her numb, let me have the pliers (forceps) and as Sess heard that, her lips sealed shut and she wasn't opening...I told her to take a deep breath and squeeze my hand and open and before she knew it the tooth was out and she was giggling :) Uncle Marlin is amazing and saved the day with old school dentistry haha :)
She is going to be toothless soon is she keeps loosing teeth.
I told her that if she really needed some money she could have just asked, she really didn't have to go to such extremes for a lil cash hehe :) and that just because the tooth is broke in half doesn't mean she will get double from the tooth fairy ;)
She was so brave, I was very proud of her. Nana took her into Walmart and let her pick out a toy for being so good....and then it was back to Grandma's to stay the night with instructions to not eat any cookies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment