Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bits and pieces of the last week....

I like to have a dark room when I sleep. So I had found this eye mask at Icing and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Mom was complaining of not being able to stay asleep, so I suggested that she try a pair. As you can see I bought mum a pair but the kids seemed to have taken them over when they sleep in my parents room :) My dad wanted a pair but said they make his eye lids sweaty lol so he created his own pair which Matthew is wearing!!!


Life through Matthew's eyes....Papa

He is quite a character, you never know what you'll see on the camera after its been in his hands. Here's a few self portraits :)


Matthew has been really into drawing lately and loves to just sprawl out on the floor and color.

How could you resist this face??

Vanessa is still a bookworm and is loving reading bigger longer books. She has made herself a lil corner for her to kick back and read.

And as for me, just the same old same old. As of last Monday I had lost another 2 lbs bringing my total to 26 lbs and yet for some reason I have been feeling utterly FAT this week!!!

No comments: