Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chores

With the start of school and now me starting school myself tomorrow I have finally broke down and decided to make up chore charts for the kids to help out. So Wednesday when they got home from school they decided they were in a cleaning mood....probably to get out of doing there homework, but I certainly wasn't going to complain....Although we moved into our house back in May the kids still had a couple boxes left to unpack. The summer has been crazy busy and they haven't spent much time in there room so we haven't worried about it. So we got the boxes unpacked and they were off to make it there own. Matthew loves posing for pictures if you couldn't tell....
I believe he was trying to pop his tummy....not quite sure how that had anything to do with cleaning his room....oh yes, while cleaning his room we found a couple of holders he could attach to his belt like Papa...he thought he was pretty cool, a cell phone in each and a thing of mints haha
I was trying to show the kids creativity in there rooms, Matthew put up a blanket to make it like a little cave and when Vanessa saw it she had to do it also....so they found the hammer and nails and up with the blankets. Oh and for some reason he was doing the universal sign for pick me pick me!!!!
In the end there room got cleaned and they had fun making there room there own :)

No comments: