Monday, July 20, 2009

PALM TREES and TODD!!!! What more could a girl want???

My flight was at 11:20 a.m. I believe I might have been just a bit overly excited to go see Todd cause I left my house at 8:00 a.m. and ended up sitting at the airport for what seemed like FOREVER!!!! Finally MY plane got to the gate :) And of course I had to do the traditional self pic of me sitting in the airport dieing to get on the plane.....and still had an hour to sit and wait lol!!! Ok I said I was a bit overly excited!!!
Todd is a lil bit camera shy. Like he refuses to let me take a picture of him and it drives me NUTTY!!!! But he had homework to finish so I laid on the bed playing my DSi and played with his adorable nephews.
After he had finished his homework we went to dinner at a place called Claim Jumper. Dinner was amazing....our server SUCKED!!! But OMG the dessert we had to go was unbelievable. It had its own SHOEBOX as a to go box!!!! Todd has BIG hands and just look at the size of this PIECE of cake.
Hahaha.....we shared and this was ALL we BOTH could eat of this ONE piece of cake!!! His sister in law was so excited to help us eat it.
One of the reasons Todd and I have so much fun together is we both LOVE to play games with each other. We took the DSi with us everywhere including DINNER. We went to Mario's for a late lunch and we played games together....of course while holding hands. So romantic :) Absolutely loved it :)
I flew into Long Beach airport. It was so cute....so small.
Did I mention I totally forgot there were PALM TREES in California!!! Palm trees and Todd gave be BIG smiles all weekend long :)
On my sad sad flight home (rainy state of WASHINGTON) there were a few amazing and beautiful views.....
Just about to land in Seattle
The beautiful mountain I see everyday!!

2 comments:

Shari said...

i remember that cake...and yes, I was happy to help you eat the leftovers! i can never resist anything chocolate!!!!!

Sarah said...

What little bit I did eat of it dang was it good :) I have cravings for it again every once in awhile...I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of it :)