Monday, July 20, 2009

A girly girl with a gun!!!

Papa got home from work and him and Sess went outside to shoot paint balls. Wish I could put on a dress a holster belt and shoot a gun and look this dang cute
She dropped her balls!!!
Ummm....She could hit the target over and over again and yeah I think I hit it MAYBE 3 times at the most!!!
Ok so I was trying to hit the bucket ya know the BIG thing she was hitting the lil bottle tipped over.....
We aren't rednecks or anything...Papa and Sess shooting off the front porch (at least we don't have a couch on our front porch)
Ran out of paint balls
Still wish I could be this dang cute
She's a dead eye like her Auntie Ucky
There was a sippy cup they put on a pole and was seeing who could shoot it off first.....Sess WON!!!
Nana gave them a bird house for them to paint for her....oh see the big hole in the bucket?? Sess did that but I'm sure I helped a lil with it!!! hahaha

No comments: