Sunday, October 16, 2011

Finally made it to the ocean

Dad finally got a couple days off from work, so they decided to head to the ocean, first time this year!!! They so kindly took my kids with them so that Nate and I could spend the weekend together looking at houses and just spending time together before he had to go back to Wyoming.
I love that when my kids go to the beach, they get to just be kids. No cell phone, no computer...just the beach :)
Love my lil beach bums :)
 

 See, Vanessa DOES love her brother hehe she wrote it in the sand for him!!!
 
Vanessa is so cute, she is such an amazing lil girl. I know she is apprehensive bout Nate and I getting married because she is scared of me getting hurt again. But while she was at the beach she made this for our family!!! I love it :) Made me smile so BIG!!
These will be put in front of our house :)

No comments: