3 days after I came home from Wyoming Nate drove to Washington to meet my family!! 16 hour drive and he was here :) I was fairly useless at work because I couldn't stop smiling and giggling :) Janet (my most bestestest short bus friend EVER) made a bouquet for me and left it on my desk in honor of my engagement!!
He was such a good sport about how many people he had to meet and get approval from but I knew he would pass without a problem!! Vanessa was my one worry and even she likes him!!!
Friday we went to the Puyallup Fair and had so much fun with the kids. I almost threw up a few times on some of the rides but that's beside the point!!!
On our way home from breakfast Saturday morning, the kids talked Nate into taking Vail Road home.....he had a bit of fun driving home
He wanted to see how far Lacey and Olympia were away so we ended up at the mall. Matthew decided to spend the day with us and when we are at the mall, we can't leave without playing in one of the photo booths
Sunday morning before church Matthew came and found Nate and I with my camera in hand haha ;)
LOVE him :)
hehe Matthew caught me playing with Nate's bootie :) but oh oh look!! My ring is so pretty!!!
Yep that's about right, we were pretty much always tangled up in each other :)
oh and did I mention he's REALLY fun to kiss :D
We snuck out of church the last hour for him to call his parents. umm...I got a lil bored waiting for him to pay attention to me again hehe
He met a lot of my family, played with the kids, had fun at the fair and went out looking for a house to buy :) It was a full weekend that went by way too quickly. It was so hard to say good bye to him this morning when I didn't want him to leave :( I can't wait for him to move here and for our life to start together finally!! I've waited a LONG time to meet him....





No comments:
Post a Comment