I wish this post was as steaming as the title makes it sound but sadly its not haha I just finished reading the book called Charlie All Night and in the book there was a paragraph that practically reached out and smacked me in the head and said...WAKE UP YOU IDIOT, this is what you are doing. So I thought I should share my WHAT THE HELL moment :)
So in the book, her boyfriend had broken up with her not so long ago and was talking with a friend about why she was still hung up on the guy...
"Listen" Allie fought back the anger that suddenly threatened her voice. "I know how dumb I am. I know Mark (insert someone else's name here) is worthless. I knew it when I was with him, but I kept making excuses. And now I'm stuck in this stupid thing where I want to be with him, and I don't even know why. Haven't you ever wanted somebody you knew wasn't worth it?"
I read that part over and over again and realized....Holy crap!!! She said exactly what I have thought for so long about a certain someone!! Naming names just wouldn't be nice hehe and we all know how nice I am LMAO no really I am....ask ummm...no don't ask them, ask....no not them either hehe oh oh ask....BETH!!! Yes ask Beth :) She hasn't known me long enough to say anything other than nice things bout how amazingly wonderful I am!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment