We have finally made it to Maui. Not without a few hiccups but we are here and having a blast. We have all had the flu since we got here and it poured rain for the first 3 days, but other than that, we have been loving the weather and enjoying being here as a family!!!
Here are a few pics, trust me I have a butt load more, but since its 2 am, these are all you get for now :)
These are all from the first day or two that we were Maui. We are all toasty marshmallows and we still have a week to go!!! Vanessa says we aren't leaving, that we need to move here. I said I thought you didn't want to move away from Yelm because of all your friends? She smiled held up her cell phone and said, Mom, I have a phone AND facebook!!! She makes me laugh :)
Oh one other thing, spending Mother's Day in Maui is the GREATEST!!! My kids gave me a beautiful ring....
~Aloha~

No comments:
Post a Comment