April 1st has always been a memorable day....18 years ago today my parents took me to the hospital at 8:30 am for back surgery. The whole time I was hoping the doctor was going to come in and say APRIL FOOL'S you don't really have to have surgery!!! But yeah he never said that LOL :)
Although now I will say I am very grateful I had the back surgery, it was still a very depressing, hard, frustrating, lonely time for me as a 13 year old girl. My parents weren't too thrilled with the next year and my oh so loverly attitude they claim I had, but I deny ever being nothing but the most pleasantest child ever!!! hehe :)
I have the greatest parents ever to have put up with the "Ice Princess" back then...every year on April 1st I always come to them and say....18 years ago today I had back surgery, they roll their eyes at me and laugh and say "Happy Anniversary"
No comments:
Post a Comment